Bears are threatened everywhere in the world. Their natural habitat is slowly disappearing or becoming more and more fragmented. Bears are also mistreated, killed for body parts or used for entertainment purposes. Bears in Mind is committed to the conservation of all eight bear species. Therefore, Bears in Mind allocates a significant part of its budget to bear conservation projects, scientific research, education and welfare related projects.
The maximum amount of funding is € 7,500 per project, per year, towards small innovative projects.
Funding can only be awarded to a legal entity, not a private person. Regular reports on project progress and a financial account are conditions to the grant agreement.
Only one application per year per organization can be submitted.
To apply for funding from Bears in Mind:
- submit a Proposal
- Within eight weeks the Project Committee of Bears in Mind will decide whether funding is awarded
- Submission of proposals by March 1st (23:59 CET)
- Decision on awarding the proposal by May 1st (23:59 CET)
- Submission proposals by September 1st (23:59 CET)
- Decision on awarding the proposal by November 1st (23:59 CET)
Funding of a project will be guaranteed for 1 year only. To apply for extension of funding the Evaluation and Continuation form should be filled in and forwarded to email@example.com: