Bears in Mind is committed to the conservation of all eight bear species. Therefore, Bears in Mind allocates a significant part of its budget to bear conservation projects, scientific research, education and captive bear welfare related projects. Geographically, our main focus lays in Europe, Asia and South America.
Funding can only be awarded to a legal entity, not a private person.
Regular reports on project progress and a financial account are conditions to the grant agreement.
Only one application per year per organization can be submitted.
To apply for funding from Bears in Mind:
- submit a Project Proposal
- Within eight weeks the Project Committee of Bears in Mind will decide whether funding is awarded.
- Submission of proposals by March 1st (23:59 CET)
- Decision on awarding the proposal by May 1st (23:59 CET)
- Submission proposals by September 1st (23:59 CET)
- Decision on awarding the proposal by November 1st (23:59 CET)
Funding of a project will be guaranteed for 1 year only. The form can be filled in and forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org:
To apply for an extension of funding, an Evaluation and Continuation form should be filled in and forwarded to email@example.com: